- Learn how to further develop your Nordic Walking Technique with a fuller extension and “Catch and Release” of the poles, increased propulsion of the body and the engagement of over 90% of the body muscles, as derived from cross country skiing.
- Learn how to adapt your technique for uneven ground, steps, slopes and hills and understand how the poles can protect your joints whilst also helping you achieve a fuller body aerobic workout.
- Enjoy the varied scenery and terrain of the different Bristol locations learning new walking routes whilst you build your technique effectively in sessions tailored to you.
- Block of 5 lessons to fully master the full 10 step International Nordic Walking Federation (INWA) Programme.
- This course is for walkers who have completed the Beginners Walking Taster Course with Nordic4.
- Nordic 1:1 – 5 x 1 hour sessions – £150
- Walk with friends – 5 x 1 hour sessions – £125 per person
Location: Lessons by arrangement on The Downs, Blaise Castle Estate, Leigh Woods or at Ashton Court at a time convenient for you.
Pole loan: We are able to provide walking poles for these sessions and can also provide a pole loan for practise between sessions. Personal pole loan costs £50. See our COVID Code of Conduct for hygiene information.