- Learn how to adapt your technique for uneven ground. Understand how the poles can protect your joints, provide stability by strengthening your core and provide exercise at a level that is right for you.
- Enjoy the varied scenery whilst learning about new walking routes and build your technique effectively in sessions tailored to you.
- Nordic Walking poles or ‘Adapted’ ( Moulded handle ) Nordic Walking poles are available for you to ensure you have poles that are tailored to your needs.
- Block of 5 lessons to fully master the Foundation steps in the International Nordic Walking Federation (INWA) Programme.
- This course is for walkers who have completed the Beginners Walking Taster Course with Nordic4.
- Nordic 1:1 – 5 x 1 hour sessions – £150
- Walk with friends – 5 x 1 hour sessions – £125 per person
Location: Lessons by arrangement on The Downs, Blaise Castle Estate, Leigh Woods or at Ashton Court at a time convenient for you.
Pole loan: We are able to provide walking poles for these sessions and can also provide a pole loan for practise between sessions. Personal pole loan costs £50. See our COVID Code of Conduct for hygiene information.