- Learn how to adapt your technique for uneven ground, paved surfaces, uneven pavements, and gentle slopes. Understand how the poles can protect your joints, provide stability by strengthening your core and provide exercise at a level that is right for you.
- Enjoy the varied scenery whilst learning about new walking routes and build your technique effectively in sessions tailored to you.
- Nordic Walking poles or ‘Adapted’ ( Moulded handle ) Nordic Walking poles are available for you to ensure you have poles that are tailored to your needs.
- Block of 5 lessons to fully master the Foundation steps in the International Nordic Walking Federation (INWA) Programme.
- This course is for walkers who have completed the Beginners Walking Taster Course with Nordic4.
- Nordic 1:1 – 5 x 1 hour sessions – £150
- Walk with friends – 5 x 1 hour sessions – £125 per person
Location: Lessons by arrangement on The Downs, Blaise Castle Estate, Leigh Woods or at Ashton Court at a time convenient for you.
Pole loan: We are able to provide walking poles for these sessions and can also provide a pole loan for practise between sessions. Personal pole loan costs £50 (£30 loan fee and £20 deposit returned at the end of the last session in return for the poles). See our COVID Code of Conduct for hygiene information.