- An initial 1 hour Taster lesson to learn the INWA Foundation steps.
- Thereafter, we suggest a block of 5 lessons to fully master the full 10 step International Nordic Walking Federation (INWA) Programme, including up and down hill technique, walking across different terrain.
- Learn to understand how your body moves.
- Learn how to engage and work the different muscle groups through your Nordic Technique giving you a full upper and lower body workout.
- Nordic 1:1 – £30 – 1 hour
- Walk with a friend – £25 per person – 1 hour
- Nordic with Friends – £25 per person – 1 hour
Location: Lessons by arrangement on The Downs, Blaise Castle Estate or at Ashton Court at a time convenient for you.
Please ensure all new participants have completed the Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire before sessions begin.
Pole loan: Please note we are able to provide walking poles. See our COVID Code of Conduct for more information.