- An hour Taster lesson to learn the INWA Nordic Walking Foundation steps.
- Learn to understand how your body moves in the walk with a focus on posture and gait.
- Learn how to use the poles correctly, building the Foundation steps at a pace that is right for you and feel the joy of Nordic Walking.
- Learn how to engage and work the different muscle groups through your Nordic Technique so that you can fully benefit from your upper and lower body exercise programme.
- Nordic Walking poles or ‘Adapted’ ( Moulded handle ) Nordic Walking poles are available for you to ensure you have poles that are tailored to your needs.
Poles are provided free of charge for this Taster Session: See our COVID Code of Conduct for more information.
- Nordic 1:1 – £30 – 1 hour
- Walk with a friend – £25 per person – 1 hour
- Nordic with Friends – £25 per person – 1 hour
Location: Lessons by arrangement on The Downs, Blaise Castle Estate or at Ashton Court at a time convenient for you.
Please ensure all new participants have completed the Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire before sessions begin.