How can Nordic Walking help you?
- Tone upper and lower body
- Release tension and relax the mind
- Enjoy fresh air all year round
How can Come Walking help you?
- Supportive teaching to improve cardiovascular fitness and wellbeing
- Create regular exercise routine in a friendly setting
- Enjoy exercise in the fresh air in a small group
These classes take place at the following locations:
- Ashton Court Golf Course – Car Park, Ashton Court Estate, Abbots Leigh Rd, Long Ashton, Bristol BS41 9JN, (map)
- Ashton Court Mansion – Lower Car Park, Ashton Court Estate, Long Ashton, Bristol BS41 9JN, ()
- Blaise Castle Estate – Main Car Park, Bristol BS10 7QT, ()
- Abbots Pool – Car Park, Abbots Leigh, Bristol BS8 3RR, ()
- Clifton Downs – Cafe, Clifton Bristol ()
- Clifton Downs – Saville Road, Clifton, Bristol (map)
- Clifton Downs – Sea Walls, Clifton, Bristol ()
- Leigh Woods – Car Park, Abbots Leigh, Bristol BS8 3QE, UK ()
- Leigh Woods – North Road, Abbots Leigh, Bristol BS8 3QE, UK ()
- Old Sneed Park Nature Reserve – Off Glenavon Park, Bristol BS9, UK ()
What To Wear
Please ensure you wear layers of clothing to keep warm. Long loose trousers, a shirt, a fleece or sweatshirt and then a lightweight cagoule/waterproof coat in the event of rain. These layers can then be removed or then added one layer at a time if needs be.
Walking boots with a flexible sole and with a deep tread are best footwear.
Do ask Katie if you need any advice about the above.