Make A Change
£10.00 – £30.00
Sessions take place on Monday (2-3pm) and Friday (9.30-10.30am) on the Downs (Saville Road).
Initial 1:1 session: £30 (New walkers)
6 Session Course: £60
Join us for our friendly, small group weekly sessions. Make a Change is suitable for those who would like to improve fitness and wellbeing through a tailored and supportive exercise programme.
How can Nordic Walking help you?
- Burn up to 46% more calories than normal walking
- Tone upper and lower body
- Release tension and relax the mind
- Enjoy fresh air all year round
How can Make a Change help you?
- Supportive teaching to improve cardiovascular fitness and wellbeing
- Create regular exercise routine in a friendly setting to achieve weight loss goals
- Enjoy exercise in the fresh air in a small group, safe and friendly setting
- Flat walking with benches for rest if needed
- Each session has a maximum of 12 walkers and is led by two INWA Nordic4 Instructors Katie and Liz, ensuring we can tailor to your individual needs.
- Walking sessions all year round.
Sessions are suitable for those who would like to improve fitness and wellbeing through a tailored and supportive exercise programme.
Please give Katie a call before making a booking, on 07970 741320 to see how we can tailor these sessions to you and help you or a family member enjoy and benefit from our weekly sessions. Complete your booking by selecting Initial 1:1 Session in the dropdown and please ensure all new participants have completed the Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire before sessions begin.
6 Session Course:
Please select 6 Session Course in the dropdown and select any 6 session dates of your choice in the calendar to start your booking, adding each session to the basket individually.
In addition to the 6 Session Course, you are welcome to book onto our Seasonal Walks, taking place throughout the year.