- Initial phone consultation with Emma.
- An hour Taster lesson to learn the INWA Nordic Walking Foundation steps.
- Learn to understand how your body moves in the walk with a focus on posture and gait
- Learn how to use the poles correctly, building the Foundation steps at a pace that is right for you and feel the joy of Nordic Walking.
- Learn how to engage and work the different muscle groups through your Nordic Technique and understand how Nordic Walking can help you manage your condition and pain.
- Nordic Walking poles or ‘Adapted’ ( Moulded handle ) Nordic Walking poles are available for you to ensure you have poles that are tailored to your needs.
Poles are provided free of charge for this Taster Session: See our COVID Code of Conduct for hygiene information.
Location: Lessons by arrangement on the Downs (Sea Walls) on grass area between Ivywell and Circular Road (map) at a time convenient for you.
Please ensure all new participants have completed the Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire before sessions begin.