Dates & Prices:
- Challenging Walks – Monday / Thursday 10am start : A little further from Bristol Centre (2-3 hour walk) £15
- Come For A Walk – Friday 9.30am start : Bristol based walk (1-2 hour walk) £10
Walks also coming in 2020
Challenging: £15 10.00 am start : Mon and Thurs
- Winter: February: Mon 10th Feb and Thurs 13th Feb: Blast away the Winter cobwebs with the stunning Bath Skyline Walk.
- Spring: May: Mon 17th May and Thurs 14th May : Immerse yourself in the truly spectacular late flowering Mendip Bluebells.
- Summer: July: Mon 13th July and Thurs 16th July : Be awed by Cheddar Gorge.
Come For a Walk: £10 9.30 am Start : Fri
- Winter: February: Fri 14th Feb : Leigh Woods Delight. Enjoy the beauty of Paradise Bottom and frosted ponds.
- Spring: Fri 7th May: Prior’s Wood Nature Reserve. Once part of the Tyntesfield Estate, Prior’s wood is home to streams, plantations and ancient woodland. In spring, the bluebell displays are one of the best in the West Country.
- Summer: Fri 17th July: Arnos Vale Cemetery. This beautiful wooded Victorian Cemetery is off the Bath Road and covers 45-acres. A hidden (but becoming more known about) gem it is wonderfully peaceful, rich in walks, wildlife and stunning architecture. Join us we we enjoy a walk into another world!