What To Wear
Please ensure you wear layers of clothing to keep warm. Long loose trousers, a shirt, a fleece or sweatshirt and then a lightweight cagoule/waterproof coat in the event of rain. These layers can then be removed or then added one layer at a time if needs be.
Walking boots with a flexible sole and with a deep tread are best footwear.
Please contact us if you need any advice about the above.
These sessions take place at the following locations:
- Ashton Court Golf Course – Car Park, Ashton Court Estate, Abbots Leigh Rd, Long Ashton, Bristol BS41 9JN, (map)
- Ashton Court Mansion – Lower Car Park, Ashton Court Estate, Long Ashton, Bristol BS41 9JN, ()
- Blaise Castle Estate – Main Car Park, Bristol BS10 7QT, ()
- Blaise Castle Estate – Coombe Dingle Car Park, The Dingle, Bristol BS9 2PA, ()
- Blaise Castle Estate – Hallen Close, Bristol BS10 7QZ, ()
- Abbots Pool – Car Park, Abbots Leigh, Bristol BS8 3RR, ()
- Clifton Downs – Cafe, Clifton Bristol ()
- Clifton Downs – Saville Road, Clifton, Bristol (map)
- Clifton Downs – Sea Walls, Clifton, Bristol ()
- Leigh Woods – Car Park, Abbots Leigh, Bristol BS8 3QE, UK ()
- Leigh Woods – North Road, Abbots Leigh, Bristol BS8 3QE, UK ()
- Old Sneed Park Nature Reserve – Off Glenavon Park, Bristol BS9, UK ()
Sessions also available in school curriculum (OAA) time.
Please note that places are limited and bookings are made online only on a first come/first served basis.
Payment is made online at the time of booking.