We are fortunate to have a form of exercise in Nordic Walking that can take us into the great outdoors, enjoying the fresh air even in these unusual times.
I believe in the current climate we can see Nordic walking as an enjoyable form of exercise that can also bring a sense of perspective and calm by being surrounded by nature but within government guidelines.
Although we cannot, in line with Government guidelines, teach groups or vulnerable / shielded walkers, there are ways in which Nordic4 can still help you enjoy and develop your Nordic Walking with us.
Take your Poles Out and About with Katie on a “Nordic4 Fitness Exercise Programme”. These audio sessions are tailored to you, your level of fitness and technique and can be done at a time that suits you. Just plug into your phone and you are off! The audio programmes, for Nordic4 Walkers only, can be adapted to your garden, drive or wider open spaces. Each one has a different focus giving a workout for the body and relaxation for the mind.
Please contact Katie for a session to suit you.
Walk Route maps
- Enjoy a chance to be mindful and immerse yourself quietly in our beautiful surroundings by walking the walks that I have shared with you. If you would like me to send you a walk route map, do just get in touch.
- If you want to add in your own elements of fitness when out walking just remember to:
- use your knowledge of INWA Nordic technique to engage and disengage the different muscle groups to vary your Nordic workout.
- use natural markers of trees and shrubs for your Walking Interval Fitness Programme and monitor yourself through the Talk Test at the right level for you as we have covered in our sessions.
Walk and Talk
A weekly phone catch up and Video Exercises tailored to you
- We will keep in touch with our Nordic4 walkers for a weekly catch up to see how you are and give any extra top tips for exercising whilst in isolation or to see if we can help you in any other way.
- Your weekly Nordic Exercise Programme will be sent to you, as arranged so that you can still enjoy some Nordic exercise in your own home and garden at a time to suit you. The exercises, all tailored to you can stand alone or be added into a walk.
Look after yourselves and please do not hesitate to contact me should you need to:
07970741320 or email@example.com
All the best,